DOUBLE THE CARBON OFFSETS ON ALL DECEMBER ORDERS
Summer is coming in fast and what better way to celebrate the days of iced lattes, picnics, and ditching work to go to the beach than showering one lucky coffee lover in cash? To shoot your shot at winning 5,000 bucks, all you have to do is buy one of our Specialty Brews in Latte, Mocha, Matcha Latte, Black Coffee, or Chai Latte from anywhere in Australia and upload a photo of your receipt. Easy as cracking open a cold one.
7-Eleven, Coles Express, On The Run, Harris Farms, and all good IGAs & independent grocers around Australia. You can also enter if you order from our webshop - just screenshot your order confirmation email!
Get your receipts at the ready, check out the Ts&Cs, and good luck!
1. The Promoter is: Minor Figures Pty Ltd (ACN: 603 681 358) (Minor Figures or the Promoter) whose registered office is 100 Spring Street North, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia.
2. The competition is open to anyone who is a resident of Australia, aged 18 years or over who is not a Business Associate of the Promotor or their immediate family.
3. For the purposes of this competition, Business Associates means employees, shareholders, investors, contractors and affiliates of the business, clients of the Promoter, or a person or organisation who was a client of the Promoter any time during the 12-months prior to the commencement of the competition Period and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. You will be eligible to win if you comply with the entry requirements contained in these competition terms and conditions.
5. By entering this competition, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The closing date for entry will be 28 February 2022 11:59PM AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Minor Figures is not responsible for:
1. any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected entries or for any entries that are otherwise not received by the Promoter;
2. for any failure to perform or delay in performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions, to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by an act, omission, event or circumstance outside of the reasonable control of Minor Figures; or
3. for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you arising out of or in connection with this competition; and
4. nothing in this clause intends to limit or exclude your rights as an entrant to the competition under any law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: simply purchase a 200ml Minor Figures specialty brew (latte, mocha, chai, matcha or black coffee) from any retail stockist in Australia and upload a photo of your receipt via this form. One entry per receipt. Unlimited entries are allowed.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is a $5000 cash prize.
11. The prize is as stated and or no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winner will be drawn at random by barrel draw or another mechanism for providing randomised numbers from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents. The competition winner will be drawn at 10am on Tuesday 1 March 2022 at the Minor Figures’ office (16 Porter Street, Ground Floor, Prahran 3181, VIC, Australia).
13. The winner will be notified by email and phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts to do so or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition at random from all remaining entries to determine a replacement winner. In the event of a redraw, these terms and conditions will continue to apply.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be collected, with preference being by Electronic Funds Transfer.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into, this includes the Promoter’s right to declare an entrant or a winner as ineligible in the event that:
1. these terms and conditions have not been complied with;
2. where an entrant’s conduct is likely to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition; or
3. where an entrant engages in conduct which the Promoter determines is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or its services, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and where applicable, the law of each State or Territory of Australia, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia or the relevant States or Territories. For the ACT, the lottery permit number is ACT TP 21/01749.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their first name and image in any material to publicise the winning competition entry, such as social media posts containing the winner’s photograph and name (Publicity Material).
18. Other than the winner’s first name and image which may be used in Publicity Material, any personal data relating to any entrant will be used for promotional purposes (such as Electronic Direct Mail marketing). By entering the competition, you agree to receive promotional material and marketing communications from the Promoter. You can opt out from receiving promotional material and marketing communications from the Promoter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. 19. The winner’s name will be published 24 hours after Minor Figures has notified the winner in accordance with condition 13 above and for a period of not less than 30 days after on this webpage: https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/summer-comp
21. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage: https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/summer-comp
22. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control and any such cancellation will be notified to Entrants by posting to this webpage: https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/summer-comp as soon as reasonably practicable after the decision to cancel the competition has been made by the Promoter.
1. used for further promotions and marketing purposes; and
2. disclosed to the Promoter’s business partners, related entities, professional advisers, third party service providers, government agencies and regulatory authorities and if required or permitted by law; and
3. will not be disclosed to any third party without the Entrant’s prior consent.
24. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any tax implications or other fees and charges that may arise from participation in the competition or receiving the Prize.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 18 October 2021.