Listen up Aus crew, we’re giving away a @lamarzoccoau Linea Mini worth $5990. To enter, simply buy a can of our cold brew from any Coles store in NSW, VIC or TAS & make sure to take a picture of the receipt.
1. The Promoter is: Minor Figures Pty Ltd (ACN: 603 681 358)whose registered office is 22 Ruskin St Elwood 3184, Australia.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australian states ofNew South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania, aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/coles-competition
5. The closing date for entry will be 30 August 2020 11:59PM AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: simply purchase any Minor Figures Nitro Cold Brew Coffee from your local Coles in New South Wales, Victoria or Tasmania, and upload a photo of your receipt via this form. One entry per purchase. Unlimited entries are allowed.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter by posting to this webpage:https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/coles-competition
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. The prize is as follows: One La Marzocco Linea Mini.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving noticewhere the prize is unavailable because of unforeseeable or other special circumstances.
12. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents. The competition winner will be drawn at 10am on 31 August 2020 at the Minor Figures Pty. Ltd. office.
13. The winner will be notified by email and phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts to do so, or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition at random from all remaining entries to determine a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be published 24 hours after the finaldraw (being 24 hours after the Promoter, having drawn a winner, successfully notifies that winner or the prize is otherwise claimed by that winner in accordance with condition 13 above)and for a period of not less than 30 days on this webpage:https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/coles-competition
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage: https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/coles-competition
23. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control and any such cancellation will be notified to participants by posting to this webpage: https://au.minorfigures.com/pages/coles-competition as soon as reasonably practicable after the decision to cancel the competition has been made by the Promoter.