A year of oat milk
Hey mate, feeling lucky? We’re giving away a year's supply (12 cases of 6 cartons in total, 1 case delivered monthly over a period of 12 months) of Minor Figures Barista Oat. To enter, simply enter your email via our Facebook 'Win a year's supply of Oat M*lk' Ads when you're served them. Good luck!
- The Promoter is: Minor Figures Pty Ltd (ACN: 603 681 358) (Minor Figures or the Promoter) whose registered office is 100 Spring Street North, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia.
- The competition is open to anyone who is a resident of Australia, aged 18 years or over who is not a Business Associate of the Promotor or their immediate family. No purchase necessary to enter or win; A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- By entering or otherwise participating you agree to these official rules, which create a contract so read them carefully before entering.
- For the purposes of this competition, Business Associates means employees, shareholders, investors, contractors and affiliates of the business, clients of the Promoter, or a person or organisation who was a client of the Promoter any time during the 12-months prior to the commencement of the competition Period and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- You will be eligible to win if you comply with the entry requirements contained in these competition terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition opens 15th April 2022 and the closing date for entry will be 31st May 2022 11:59PM GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To enter: When you are presented the Minor Figures Social Post/Ad, complete the entry form during the Competition Period; and (3) click submit. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, mechanically reproduced, falsified, mutilated, damaged, altered or otherwise irregular, misdirected entries, or entries not received for any other reason will be void and disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Limit one entry per person during the Competition Period.
- One winner will be randomly selected to receive the following prize package:
§ One-year supply of Minor Figures Barista Oat Milk. (Year supply consists of one case delivered on a monthly basis for twelve months, with each case containing six cartons.) Total value of all prizes to be awarded: $348,
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers’ terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Where not prohibited, affidavit of eligibility (including SSN), prize acceptance form, tax information, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases (“Winner’s Documents”) may be required from winner if requested by Sponsor. Prize is not transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same approximate retail value if advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses not specified herein relating to a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Minor Figures is not responsible for:
- any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected entries or for any entries that are otherwise not received by the Promoter;
- for any failure to perform or delay in performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions, to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by an act, omission, event or circumstance outside of the reasonable control of Minor Figures; or
- for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you arising out of or in connection with this competition; and
- nothing in this clause intends to limit or exclude your rights as an entrant to the competition under any law.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: simply enter your email via our lead generation ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a year's supply of Barista Oat, e.g. 12 cases of 6 cartons of Minor Figures Barista Oat M*lk, delivered one/month.
- The prize is as stated and or no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random by barrel draw or another mechanism for providing randomised numbers from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The competition winner will be drawn on or about 10th June 2022 at the Minor Figures office (Unit 12a, Minor Figures Uplands Business Park Blackhorse Lane London E17 5QJ United Kingdom.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts to do so or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition at random from all remaining entries to determine a replacement winner. In the event of a redraw, these terms and conditions will continue to apply.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into, this includes the Promoter’s right to declare an entrant or a winner as ineligible in the event that:
- these terms and conditions have not been complied with;
- where an entrant’s conduct is likely to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition; or
- where an entrant engages in conduct which the Promoter determines is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or its services, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name and image in any material to publicise the winning competition entry, such as social media posts containing the winner’s photograph and name (Publicity Material).
- Other than the winner’s first name and image which may be used in Publicity Material, any personal data relating to any entrant will be used for promotional purposes (such as Electronic Direct Mail marketing). By entering the competition, you agree to receive promotional material and marketing communications from the Promoter. You can opt out from receiving promotional material and marketing communications from the Promoter by emailing: email@example.com.
- The winner’s name will be published 24 hours after Minor Figures has notified the winner in accordance with condition 13 above and for a period of not less than 30 days after on this webpage: au.minorfigures.com/pages/a-year-of-oat-milk
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage: au.minorfigures.com/pages/a-year-of-oat-milk
- The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control and any such cancellation will be notified to Entrants by posting to this webpage: au.minorfigures.com/pages/a-year-of-oat-milk as soon as reasonably practicable after the decision to cancel the competition has been made by the Promoter.
- used for further promotions and marketing purposes; and
- disclosed to the Promoter’s business partners, related entities, professional advisers, third party service providers, government agencies and regulatory authorities and if required or permitted by law; and
- will not be disclosed to any third party without the Entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any tax implications or other fees and charges that may arise from participation in the competition or receiving the Prize.
- By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, agencies, wholesalers, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies involved in the Competition, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations (“Releasees”) from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize, participation in any Competition-related activity, or participation in the Competition
- Releasees are not responsible for and each entrant releases and holds harmless the Releasees from and against any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities or claims of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with a prize or any portion thereof or this Competition. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printed or other related material related of this Competition, the administration of the Competition, the selection of entrants, in the announcement of the prize, including erroneous appearance of qualification for the prize, any entries or entrants disqualified for any of the reasons stated in these Official Rules, or any loss, damage or claims caused by, or in any way related to the prize or the Competitions itself.
- Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the selected entrant may be required to provide proof that s/he is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
- Under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Competition, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Competition, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Competition is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial/territorial or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award the prize from among all entries received to date.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 21 Mar 2022.