Location: Road based with office in Chippendale, NSW
Reporting to: NSW Territory manager
We’re on the hunt for a talented Field Sales Executive who is ambitious and hungry to learn. At Minor Figures we are a small team but are growing quickly; we currently have a team of 60 enthusiastic entrepreneurs globally 15 of which are in Australia.
About Minor Figures:
Founded in 2014, Minor Figures is Europe’s leading cold brew coffee brewery. Its core markets are Australia, the UK and US. The Australian office is responsible for sales in Asia Pacific and currently sells in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Philippines and Malaysia. Minor Figures re-branded and launched a new range in 2018. The range includes nitro cold brew coffee cans, barista oat milk and liquid chai.
Within Australia we have a fun and close-nit team culture where everyone’s opinions play an integral part of the business. You will be joining our growing NSW team and will play a key role in the day to day running’s of the business and have exposure to all aspects of how an FMCG company is run.
This year we have launched two new products and have lots of exciting things in the pipeline. With this the team is growing and we are stepping up our game looking for talented new joiners to help us lead the way in the market in a creative and innovative way.
The right candidate:
The candidate will be an enthusiastic, high energy individual with a keen appetite to learn. They have a “can-do” attitude, with a strong desire to expand their horizons. Self-confidence and the ability to work from their own initiative is integral.
They should understand the value of money (especially in a small business environment) and will be motivated by success. They should be able to demonstrable ability to build, track and deliver strategic sales targets.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate with both junior and senior level contacts are essential. They are comfortable being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to take on the diverse challenges that come from a growing business.
Our products are created with the coffee industry in mind so coffee experience is desirable, however a great attitude and willingness to learn will go a long way.
- Drive sales in Australia, helping to launch our products into independent retailers.
- Develop best in class relationships with buyers (new and existing) ensuring we are giving them all the love and attention they need.
- Develop relationships with key Coles and Woolworths stores to be able to implement best in class displays.
- Build relationships with our distributors sales teams so we can collaboratively work alongside each other.
- Account management - work with existing accounts to ensure correct on shelf positioning, off locations, point of sale and the brand is displayed in the best way possible – this is key in helping us bring the brand to life in store.
- Help on-board new accounts and grow these in the most effective way. We want to see creative thinking and fresh ideas.
- Liase with distributors to arrange fulfilment of sales
- Work with distributors and their sales reps to educate them on the Minor Figures products
- Reporting – track and report on monthly distribution / sales performance
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground; Identify market trends and opportunities and develop action plans for MF to stay ahead of the market.
- Embody and positively promote Minor Figures mission, values and brand messages.
What You'll Get:
You'll join a young and dynamic start-up company where you'll truly be able to make your mark. We'll give you all the training you need, the chance to get fully stuck in in shaping the company’s growth strategy and the opportunity to step up and lead on your ideas.