Ecommerce Manager - APAC
About Minor Figures:
Founded in 2014, Minor Figures has matured to point where it has a killer range of products, a strong identity, a passionate and talented team, an innovative NPD pipe and multi channel global distribution. We now have the opportunity to scale-up and become a company touching millions, perhaps billion of lives. We’re continuing to learn, grow, and extend our product range, with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
The Australian office is responsible for sales in Asia Pacific and currently sells in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia & China. Our range includes nitro cold brew coffee cans, barista oat milk, liquid chai and retail coffee beans. Within Australia we have a fun and close-knit team culture where everyone’s opinions play an integral part of the business. You will play a key role in the day to day running of the business and have exposure to all aspects of how a company is run.
This year we have launched three new products and have lots of exciting things in the pipeline. We are looking for talented new joiners to help us lead the way in the market in a creative and innovative way.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for driving significant growth of the Minor Figures’ online sales channel within the APAC region. This role will work closely with the HQ team in the UK as well as the UK and USA Ecommerce Managers, the AUS Operations team, and will report directly to the Australian MD. A mix of sales, marketing, backend and frontend management, this role will suit a creative, strategic, driven Ecommerce “jack-of-all-trades” professional that thrives in fast-paced, solutions-oriented, high-growth environments and has a flexible, adaptable approach to work with an ability to work effectively, both collaboratively as a team and autonomously when required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive overall sales and profitability of APAC region ecommerce channel
- Work collaboratively with the UK and US Ecommerce managers to develop and execute a global ecommerce sales strategy including redevelopment of website, UI/UX tweaks and improvements, SEO, product upsells, new product launches and more.
- Ideate and implement region-specific sales and marketing strategies, tactics and activities to drive online sales.
- Liaise with UK HQ marketing team, designers, and Aus Sales team to develop and execute digital marketing strategies across social, edm, website, google (ads & shopping).
- Support the marketing team with campaign ideation rollout and execution.
- Work closely with the Operations team to manage stock levels, ensure cost-effective, timely, fulfilment of all orders and provide stellar customer experience.
- Day to day management of Shopify and Amazon Vendor Central (front and backend)
- Create, monitor, and manage performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google and Amazon.
- Create, monitor and manage email marketing campaigns (Klaviyo/Mailchimp).
- Day-to-day website and shopfront updates.
- Weekly reporting of website and sales performance.
- Monitor and report on eCommerce KPIs.
- Experience managing online ecommerce platforms including Shopify and Amazon
- Experience with successful performance marketing
- Experience driving sales through full-funnel digital marketing
- Any experience with coding, SEO, graphic design, web development a plus!
- Commercially minded with strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Never stagnant or settles, always striving for positive results
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to problem solve and adapt to changing circumstances
- Comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously
- Stellar communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to test and learn, move quickly to adapt
- Organised, creative, strategic, proactive, flexible